Consider the Flowers - It begins with the ABC


It starts here. The end of January beneath the trees Aconites begin to show. Golden harbingers of
what is to follow (and already snowdrops can be seen!)
Daffodil Bulbs spear up through the dead dark soil.

Catkins hang from Hazel branches.

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, • my soul shall exult in my God;
Who has clothed me with the garments of salvation, and has covered me with the cloak of integrity,
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the earth puts forth her blossom, and as seeds in the garden spring up,

So shall God make righteousness and praise blossom before all the nations.
Song of the  Bride.  Isaiah 61.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Elmham

First Day of the Rest of My Life

A Candlemas Pilgrimage