St. Piran, Trethevy, Cornwall (not back home yet!)


From the Reformation until 1941 the chapel was used as agricultural buildings. It was returned to the Church by Sidney Harris - may he rest in peace and rise in glory!
















© Richard Woodham 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Rood of Bromholme

Via Beata (2)

An Awkward Silence - St. Who?